UPSC CDS I Answer Key 2014 - CDS I Solution 2014 , cut off marks



The Union Public Service Commission is conducting the CDS I Exam 2014 on 09th Feb, 2014 on various centre across the country. After the End of Exam, UPSC will upload the UPSC CDS I Answer key 2014 on its main portal www.upsc.gov.in so that candidates appeared in the Examination easily match their answers with Officially published Answer key.


Huge number of aspirants have been taken the Exam and searching forCDS I Solution 2014 to match the right Answer through Answer key or Solution. UPSC will release the Solution for each set such as Set A, Set B, Set C. UPSC CDS I Answer key 2014 will be available in PDF Format very soon.


CDS 1 Exam 2014 held on : 09th Feb, 2014
CDS I Solution 2014 issued on : 10th Feb, 2014 onwards


CDS Exam Question Paper contains 3 section viz English Paper andMathematics Paper, General Knowledge (GK). here on this blog we will upload Answer key for each section. SO, don't go anywhere , we will upload the direct link to match the Solutions for each paper.



All the candidates are here by informed that CDS I cut off marks will also be uploaded on this page , so keep watching this page for latest updates. If candidates have any query regarding CDS I Answer key , CDS I solution , CDS I cut off marks, then then can comment in our comment box.


Click here to Download the UPSC CDS I Answer key 2014.

To get new updates Like us on FaceBook